The cytokine registry is a master list of cytokines, chemokines and receptors generated for
the purpose of collecting, integrating and mapping between entity names and synonyms from
several resources. These resources include MeSH, the Protein Ontology, EntrezGene, HGNC,
MGI, UniProt and others.
, Ksenya Kveler2
, Amit Ziv-Kenet2
, Kei Cheung 3
, Steven Kleinstein3
, Alan Ruttenberg4
, Alex Diehl5
, Shai Shen-Orr2
and Sanchita Bhattacharya1
- Institute of Computational Health Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- Department of Immunology, Rappaport Institute of Medical Research, Technion, Haifa 32000, Israel.
- Interdepartmental Program in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics and Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510
- School of Dental Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, United States of America.
- Department of Neurology, University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA 6.
- Department of Philosophy, University at Buffalo, NY, USA.